- Foundation Trust
- Our Values
- Board of Directors
- Council of Governors
- Freedom of Information
- NHS Constitution
- Equality and Diversity
- Reports and Publications
- Investigation into the potential involvement of Jimmy Savile with Whitby Hospital
- Safer Staffing Data
- Annual Report (Integrated Trust)
- Annual report (York)
- Annual report (Scarborough)
- Annual plan
- Members' newsletter
- Staff newsletter 'Staff Matters'
- Director of Infection Prevention and Control reports
- Clinical Excellence Awards
- Staff Survey
- Patient surveys
- Dignity and nutrition review
- Our Performance
- Online payments
- Arts in Hospitals
- Open Health Events
Director of Infection Prevention and Control reports
The Chief Nurse of York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is designated as the Director of Infection Prevention and Control (DIPC), a role outlined in the Hygiene Code 2006 (revised 2009).
DIPC Annual Report
You can download and view our most recent DIPC annual report here
- Download the Trust's DIPC annual report for 2010/11 here.
- Download the Trust's DIPC annual report for 2009/10 here.
- Download the Trust's DIPC annual report for 2008/09 here
More information about infection prevention and control is available on the infection control pages of our website.