We provide a wide ranges of general and specialist services to the children in our local community. Services are provided on both an outpatient and inpatient basis and in the community.
Inpatient facilities are provided at:
- York Hospital
- Scarborough Hospital
Community services include school health, the community children’s nursing team and health visiting services.
- Child development centre
- Inpatient paediatric wards (York and Scarborough)
- Children’s assessment unit
- Special Care Baby Units (York and Scarborough)
- School health
- Special school nursing
- Community children’s nursing team
- Health visiting (City of York)
- General and specialist paediatric outpatients
- Speech and language therapy