Where is this service provided?
- The York Hospital
- Scarborough Hospital
- Easingwold Renal Satellite Unit
- Harrogate Renal Satellite Unit
- Selby Memorial Hospital Self Care Dialysis Unit
To find out more about the services that renal medicine provide, please click here.
For more information please contact renal administration on 01904 725375, or click here to meet the team.
Where to find us
- York Hospital: ground floor, end of physiotherapy corridor, Wigginton Road, York YO31 8HE
- Harrogate Renal Satellite Unit: ‘Heatherdene’, Lancaster Park Road, Harrogate HG2 7SX
- Easingwold Renal Satellite Unit: Acorn Court, Church Avenue, Easingwold YO61 3HD
- Selby Self Care Unit: ground floor, New Selby War Memorial Hospital, Doncaster Road, Selby YO8 9BX
Information to help you
- Work and Kidney Failure
- Living with Kidney Failure
- NKF Kidney Patient Charity
- Kidney Patient Guide
- British Kidney Patient Association
- Yorkshire and the Humber, Sharing Haemodialysis Care
- Flu Vaccinations
- Conservative Care Advice for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- Your Medicines and Your Kidneys
We are encouraging all of our patients within Renal Services at York Teaching Hospital to complete a short questionnaire, so we can find out your opinion on a range of matters. This will provide feedback and guidance to help us develop your service.
To take part in the short survey please click here to be taken to a Survey Monkey survey (opens in new window).