Come work with us
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services for approximately 530,000 people living in and around York, North Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire and Ryedale.
The recruitment team looks after the recruitment of all acute and community-based roles in this locality including:
- York Hospital
- Scarborough General Hospital
- Bridlington District Hospital
- Whitby Community Hospital
- Malton Community Hospital
- The New Selby War Memorial Hospital
- St Monica's Hospital Easingwold
- Archways Intermediate Care Unit
- White Cross Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Helens Rehabilitation Hospital
On these pages you will be able to find out further information about our current vacancies, the recruitment process, useful contacts and much more.
Whether you are looking for a new role, a volunteering opportunity or further information about out apprenticeship programme the Recruitment Team are here to help.
Should you not be able to find the information that you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact one of the team on 01904 721631 (York) or 01723 342512 (Scarborough).
Follow the links to the left for more recruitment information.
You can view our Careers booklet here.
Click here to see our values.
Come join our workforce of 8,500 staff working across 10 hospital sites and out in the community.