In this section
This page contains links to financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
- Annual statement of accounts
- Bribery Act 2010
- Budgets and variance reports
- Financial audit reports
- Standing financial instructions: The Trust is required to have a number of key documents as part of its management: Standing Financial Instruction, Standing Orders.
- Reservation of powers and scheme of delegation
- Capital programme
- Staff and Board members' allowances and expenses
- Staff pay and grading structures: A few years ago the NHS nationally introduced a new pay structure called Agenda for Change. All staff are paid under this structure except Directors, Doctors and Dentists. Follow this link to see the most up to date structure.
- Funding (including endowment funds)
- Procurement and tendering procedures
- Details of contracts currently being tendered
- List and value of contracts awarded and their value