- Foundation Trust
- Our Values
- Board of Directors
- Council of Governors
- Reports and Publications
- Non-Pay Expenditure
- Investigation into the potential involvement of Jimmy Savile with Whitby Hospital
- Safer Staffing Data
- Annual Report (Integrated Trust)
- Annual report (York)
- Annual report (Scarborough)
- Annual plan
- Operational Plan
- Members' newsletter
- Staff newsletter 'Staff Matters'
- Director of Infection Prevention and Control reports
- Clinical Excellence Awards
- Staff Survey
- Patient surveys
- Dignity and nutrition review
- Our Performance
- Patient Safety
- Freedom of Information
- NHS Constitution
- Equality and Diversity
- Online payments
- Arts in Hospitals
- Sustainability and Transformation plan
We publish a regular monthly e-newsletter for our members.
This has the latest news on developments at the Trust, as well as profiles of governors and news about events open to the membership.
New non-executive director joins board
A new non-executive director (NED) has been appointed to serve on the board of the Trust.
was appointed by the Council of
Governors on 5 January as a nonexecutive
director of the Trust and also
as the chair of the Audit Committee.
As with all non-executive roles this is initially a three year appointment. Jenny will take up her post on 1 March, providing succession to the Trust’s outgoing Chair of the Audit Committee, Philip Ashton, who has served a distinguished full nine-year term.