In this section
York Teaching Hospital Charity (YTHC) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how and why YTHC collects and uses your personal information, and how we protect it.
We may collect your data in one or more of the following ways:
- When you make a donation to YTHC, either in person, by post or online.
- When you choose to fundraise in aid of YTHC and inform a member of our team by telephone, email or in person.
- When you complete our Fundraising Registration form either online or by hand.
- When you sponsor someone who is raising money in aid of YTHC on a sponsor form or online giving platform.
- When you express interest in or sign up to take part in one of our events.
- When you express interest in the work of YTHC to a member of our team by telephone, email or in person.
- When you express interest volunteering for YTHC to a member of our team by telephone, email or in person.
- When you enter a prize draw.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).