In this section
Supporting information for your charitable funds application
We love to receive applications that will help to improve the experience that patients and staff have. It can feel that its yet another form for you to complete, but to us in the Charity it is so that we can ensure its the best use of peoples donations and to share the story to our donors.
Where to start
We have put together a helpful checklist to show you what you need to be considering.
Note: If you request is of a large scale nature that would need a business case or capital planning, please contact the Fundraising Manager, Rachel Brook on 772 1737.
Here are some helpful links to forms and information that you may also need.
- Procurement can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
- Study leave forms can be found on staffroom here
- To view the charity expenditure policy please click here
- Download a MERG form for pieces of equipment
- Use Procurement to the best deals; it will save you time and they can also use online retailers!
- Be passionate about how the funding will make a difference
- Get your application signed by an authorised fund holder and your line manager- it will only be sent back if there are no signatures and yes we can accept emails as authorisation
Authorised Fund holders
Care Group 1: Amy Worsfold, Darren Fletcher, Jennie Walker and Gemma Ellison
Care Group 2: Sally Alexander, Paul Rafferty and David Thomas
Care Group 3: Helen Franks and Adam Spray, Tracey Richardson
Care Group 4: Paul Sudworth, David Pitken and Laura Milburn
Care Group 5: Bekki Whisker and Jamie Todd
Care Group 6: Christie Rowley and Karen Cowley
If you require any further information, please get in touch with the Charity on 772 4521/ 771 6210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org