Current events and how to get involved!
The York Teaching Hospital Charity has a wide range of events for you to get involved in. These include running events, skydives, supporter events and many more!
- Tuesday 2 May - Dementia Appeal drop in at York Explore
- Saturday 13 May - Bucket Collection, York Railway Station
- Monday 15 May - Dementia Appeal drop in at Pickering Library
- Tuesday 16 May- Dementia Appeal drop in at Malton Library
- Wednesday 17 May - Dementia Appeal drop in at Kirkbymoorside Library
- Wednesday 17 May - Dementia Appeal drop in at Filey Library
- Saturday 17 June - SCBU Summer Fair, Scarborough
- Sunday 2 July - Bucket Collection, Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- Sunday 6 August - York 10k
- Sunday 10 September - Great North Run
- Saturday 23 September - Bucket Collection, York Railway Station
- Sunday 8 October - Yorkshire Marathon
- Sunday 22 October - Scarborough McCain 10k
Challenge events and Runs
Not only does taking part in a challenge event keep you active and healthy but it's also a great way to raise money for help patients in our hospitals feel even better. For a list of local challenge events and runs to take part in and raise money for YTHC please click here.
Organise your own event
Do you have any idea for a fundraising event? From cake sales to bingo nights there are lots of possibilities! To get in touch about your event please fill in our contact us form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible