Current events and how to get involved!
The York Teaching Hospital Charity has a wide range of events for you to get involved in. These include running events, skydives, supporter events and many more!
- Wednesday 29 March - Manhattan Voices Evening of Song
- Thursday 13 April - Ain't that a kick in the head' Music Evening
- Sunday 6 August - York 10k
- Sunday 10 September - Great North Run
- Sunday 8 October - Yorkshire Marathon
Challenge events and Runs
Not only does taking part in a challenge event keep you active and healthy but it's also a great way to raise money for help patients in our hospitals feel even better. For a list of local challenge events and runs to take part in and raise money for YTHC please click here.
Organise your own event
Do you have any idea for a fundraising event? From cake sales to bingo nights there are lots of possibilities! To get in touch about your event please fill in our contact us form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
We'll be launching a new fundraising appeal in early 2017...keep your eyes peeled!