York Teaching Hospital Charity
Making a positive difference to the care and services people receive throughout their hospital journey
Thanks to our amazing supporters, York Teaching Hospital Charity raises vital funds to support the work of York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
The charity plays a vital role in raising funds for the Trust to help to ensure the best quality of care is provided by funding aspects such as:
- Life-saving and up to date equipment
- Patient and carer support
- Additional staff and staff training and development
- Research and development
- Improving and enhancing the Hospital environment
Our supporters help ensure the very best care is provided in our hospitals.
We will always support the wishes of our donors' to ensure their donations are spent according to their choice, whether this is to go to a specific appeal, department or ward. However, we do also encourage donations to be made to the overall hospital fund so we can support the areas which need it the most.
To see examples of how recent donations have been spent, please click here.
The York Teaching Hospital Charity supports the work of:
- York Teaching Hospital
- Scarborough General Hospital
- Bridlington District Hospital
- New Selby War Memorial Hospital
- St Monica's in Easingwold
- St Helens Rehabilitation Hospital
- White Cross Court Rehabilitation Hospital
- Malton Hospital