In this section
Share your experience with the CQC
England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals is inviting members of the public to tell the inspection panel what they think of the services provided by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. These views and experiences will help inspectors decide what to look at when they inspect the Trust’s services later this month.
To ensure the views of patients and the local community are properly heard, the inspectors will be holding two listening events on the following dates:
- 2:00pm. Thursday, 12 March 2015. Palm Court Hotel, Saint Nicholas Cliff, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2ES.
- 6:30pm. Monday, 16 March 2015. York St John University, Lord Mayor’s Walk, York, Yorkshire YO31 7EX.
People are encouraged to attend to find out more about the inspection process and to tell the team about their experiences of care from the past year. They can say where they have experienced excellent care and where they would like to see improvements made in the future.
A full report of the inspectors’ findings will be published by the Care Quality Commission later in the year. The Trust will be given one of the following ratings: Outstanding, Good, Requires Improvement, or Inadequate.
Anyone who is unable to attend the listening event but wishes to give their views to the inspection team can do this by:
- Visiting: http://cqc.org.uk/syeyork
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
- By phone: 03000 61 61 61
09 March 2015