Where to find Liver Clinics
Once a referral has arrived in the department, we will arrange an appointment at the clinic which is most convenient to you. We may send some blood request forms through to you for completion prior to the appointment. Occasionally scans or other special investigations will be arranged before the appointment, so that the results can all be discussed at the time of your appointment with a member of the Hepatology Team.
Liver clinics are currently held in the following locations:
- Harrogate Hospital - (Clinic Held at Wetherby Health Centre, Hallfield Lane, Wetherby, West Yorkshire LS22 6JS)
- Scarborough Hospital, Woodlands Drive, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO12 6QL
- Malton, Middlecave Road, Malton YO17 7NG
- York Hospital, Wigginton Rd, York, North Yorkshire YO31 8HE
- Selby War Memorial Hospital, Doncaster Rd, Selby YO8 9BX