Inflammatory Bowel Disease at York Hospital
These pages contain information for patients and healthcare professionals about Inflammatory Bowel Disease at York Hospital.
We hope that you find this information useful. If you have any feedback or suggestions please contact the IBD nurses.
- What we do
- Who we are
- IBD Specialist Nursing team
- IBD Outpatient Clinics
- What to expect when you attend a clinic
- Food and IBD
- Drugs used in IBD
- Investigations and tests
- Psychological support
- What to expect when you attend MES
- Blood Testing
- Homecare Medicine Service
- Research Studies
- Information, resources and useful links
- Patient Support /Newsletters and Social Media
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IBD Registry
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Team at York Hospital provide a comprehensive range of general and specialist IBD clinical services to the population of York and surrounding area for patients with a diagnosis of IBD.
Thank you for accessing the information on our website, we hope you have found it helpful. We welcome feedback, especially ideas or suggestions for improvement.