The Specialist Palliative Care Team provide a seven day a week service which operates across both sites and in the community between the hours of 8.30am until 4.30pm.
For more information about services at York Hospital click here.
For referral to York Hospital and York and Selby Community Services click here.
For more information about services at Scarborough Hospital click here.
- GP Hub - Palliative care
- Contact numbers for York and Scarborough Palliative Care Teams
- Fast track discharge flowchart
- Fast track funding discharge checklist and leaflet
- Palliative care drugs in community pharmacy
- Symptom control guidelines
- What Happens if My Heart Stops
- DNA CPR Envelope
- DNA CPR Form
- Planning Ahead for the End of Life
- Yorkshire and Humber Symptom Control Guidelines
- Sympton Control in the Last Days of Life
- Heart Failure specialist nurses
- Respiratory team
- Cancer Information Service Finance and Welfare Support (Citizen’s Advice Bureau)
- Advance Care Plan
- Professional Guidance for Advance Care Plan
- Advance Decisions Leaflet
- Palliative Care Formulary
- Unlicensed Medicines