- A-Z of services
- NHS Choices
- NHS e-Referral Service
- Research & Development
- GP Hub
- Order patient leaflets
- Documentation for Care Homes
- Advance Care Planning
- Palliative Care
- DNA CPR information
- Nutrition and Dietetics information for GPs
- Renal Information
- GP Referral Information
- Single Point of Access for Health
- Intrathecal device management
- Choose and Book
- Vale of York Clinical Summit 2017: Building the Future Together
- Shared Care Guidelines
Welcome to the GP Hub
Welcome to York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s GP Hub.
The information on these pages aims to keep GPs up-to-date with news and developments at the Trust as well as information that you may need for your patients.
This ‘hub’ is a new development for the Trust and these pages will continue to be developed over the coming months.
The information on these pages aims to keep GPs updated on news and developments at the Trust as well as useful information for your patients.