Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Buying and Selling Annual Leave
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Buying and Selling Annual Leave Scheme is currently closed to applications
Details of the Buying and Selling Annual Leave scheme 2022 -2023 will be released in January 2022.
All employees receive paid annual leave as set out in their contract of employment. This scheme allows employees the flexibility to alter that entitlement, either by buying some additional leave or by selling some of their current entitlement. The scheme is about giving staff some additional choice and flexibility to their total reward package.
Extra holiday may appeal for all sorts of reasons – the chance to spend more time with family, special holidays or time to complete a special project. Alternatively, if employees wish to use less than their full leave entitlement, this scheme gives them the opportunity to exchange some of it for extra salary.
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page