In this section
Staff Benefits 2019 Calendar Competition
The Staff Benefits Calendar Competition is back! In the 70th year of the NHS we want to celebrate the diversity of our workforce with a ‘Gems of our hometowns’ competition. Staff are invited to send in their image of their hometown - wherever in the world they may be! It could be a photograph, drawing, painting or illustration. Creativity is encouraged and we’re looking forward to seeing skylines, landscapes, buildings, houses, people and animals; in fact anything that shows your favourite view of your home town!
All entries will be considered by a panel of judges, which this year will be comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the 2019 Staff Benefits calendar. One of these entries will be named as the overall winner and used on the front cover of the 2019 calendar. All entries will be saved in an image bank for use by the Arts and Staff Benefits teams and posted on social media throughout 2019.
How to Enter
- Decide on your view and get snapping, drawing or painting!
- Photograph/scan your view following the guidelines below.
- Complete an application form and submit your image to the Staff Benefits Team either by email or send on a memory stick
- Use portrait orientation
- Ensure the best possible quality/highest resolution
- Save the photo as your name and email to email@example.com in jpg format
- One entry per person
- Your image may be cropped to different proportions to fit the calendar but retain the portrait format
- Results will be announced in October 2018, with a celebration event to follow.
- We may need to re-photograph drawings or paintings to ensure best quality printing. Please keep hold of originals until winners have been announced.
Competition opens on Wednesday 1 August 2018 and closes on Friday 31 August 2018.
For more information contact the Staff Benefits Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01723 385262
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.