In this section
Staff Benefits 2021 Calendar Competition NOW CLOSED
The Staff Benefits Calendar Competition is back! This year we want to see your images of the architecture. It could be a photograph, drawing, painting or illustration. Creativity is encouraged and we’re looking forward to seeing images of all kinds of buildings from sheds to castles. Closing date 31st July 2020
All entries will be considered by a panel of judges, which this year will be comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the 2021 Staff Benefits calendar. One of these entries will be named as the overall winner and used on the front cover of the 2021 calendar. All entries will be saved in an image bank for use by the Arts and Staff Benefits teams and posted on the Trust’s social media throughout 2021.
How to Enter
- Decide on your view and get snapping, drawing or painting!
- Photograph/scan your view following the guidelines below:
- Use portrait orientation
- Ensure the best possible quality/highest resolution
- Save the photo as your name and email to: email@example.com in .jpg format.
Note: We may need to re-photograph drawings or paintings to ensure best quality printing. Please keep hold of originals until winners have been announced.
- Complete an application form and submit your image to the Staff Benefits Team either by email or send on a memory stick.
- One entry per person
- Your image may be cropped to different proportions to fit the calendar but retain the portrait format
- Results will be announced in August 2020.
For more information contact the Staff Benefits Team:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01723 385262
For more information contact the Staff Benefits Team: email@example.com or 01723 385262
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.