Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Recognise a job well done, somebody who has gone above and beyond, a colleague who has helped you out, congratulations for a birthday, a new job, or a baby or just a simple "Thank You".
Choose a card, write your message, and send to the person who you feel has made a difference to you, to your working day or working week.
Prefer a paper copy? Pick one up from the leaflet dispensers outside your local Staff Shop
Please Note: If you receive a card via email and want to respond, please forward the email and do not click reply. Replies divert back to Staff Benefits inbox.
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Working with you is awesome
Click here to return to the Staff Benefits homepage