How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Trust offers staff the chance to purchase cycles through a salary sacrifice scheme. The scheme allows you to make Tax and National Insurance savings on the purchase of a bike and accessories for travelling to work. The scheme is facilitated by Halfords but there are many independent shops on the scheme. The scheme is capped at £3000.
For help finding independent shops click here.
To sign up all you need to do is go to www.cycle2work or call 0345 504 6444 use the code: YTHNHSC2W.
There is a strict 14 day cooling off period, during this time if you choose not to go a head with the scheme as long as you contact Cycle2work scheme and payroll you can cancel without any issues. Any time after these 14 days you may be liable for the cost of the voucher.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.