In this section
Non Job Related Funding
None Job Related Course Funding
The non job related course funding encourages staff to challenge their minds and develop new skills. This might mean getting to grips with a foreign language or learning tai chi.
As part of the Trust employee benefits package, Staff Benefits has allocated a sum of money for staff to have the opportunity to apply for financial funding up to £25 gross per year towards non job related course fees.
Criteria for staff requesting non job related funding:
- The member of staff must be currently employed by the Trust
- An application form must be completed with the payment receipt from the provider of the course attached
- A reimbursement towards the course will be up to £25 maximum. Payment will be made through salary and will be taxable
- Staff can only apply once per financial year
- The Staff Benefits Committee has the right to refuse funding
Indian Cookery courses - 10% discount for NHS staff
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.