In this section
- Our area
- About us
- Other opportunities
- Information for applicants
- Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
- Procurement and Suppliers
Staff Podiatry Service
Podiatrists are health care professionals who are qualified to prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet and lower limbs. They also prevent and correct deformity, keep people mobile and active, relieve pain and treat infections.
Staff Benefits has arranged to offer a subsidised service to staff. The new service is more flexible than the previous one offered and each treatment is subsidised by £9 from the Staff Lottery Fund .
How it works
- When booking that you say you are booking for a NHS subsidised treatment
- Take your valid Trust ID on the day.Treatment will not be provided without your valid ID badge.
- Pay for the treatment on the day.
- Complete any forms required to claime the subsidised treatment
Please Note: Only one subsidised session per month can be claimed
16a Farndale Avenue, Osbaldwick. York.YO10 3ND
29-31 Falsgrave Road, Scarborough. YO12 5EA
Selby: 01757 704747
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.