Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Home Electronics Scheme
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Important Notice: The Home Electronics Scheme closes midnight on Friday 20th January 2023, reopening 6th April 2023
What is the Home Electronics Scheme?
The Fleet Home Electronics salary sacrifice scheme allows you to get the latest home technology whilst spreading the cost over 12 of 24 months, with no deposits or hidden payments.
Click here for more information on salary sacrifice
Once you have joined the scheme, you'll have access to over 5,000 everyday home electronic products, including but not limited to:
- Desktop/ Gaming Computers and Laptops
- Smart Technology
- Televisions and Sound Systems
- Domestic Appliances
- Gaming Consoles
- CCTV Systems
- and so much more!
To Sign Up:
Sign up for free to view the fabulous range of products and their amazing prices!
- Click here to visit the Fleet Home Electronics website
- Register using your email and VPD code: 419 (Trust employees) or S51 (LLP employees)
Please Note: After you have placed your order please allow 5 working days to receive your voucher.
The application process usually takes up to 10 working days.
Please note the price of goods at the time of applying may not be the price when you go and collect your goods. They may increase or indeed decrease.
- PC World/Curry's may price match in store at time of purchase
- You can chose an alternative model/make
- You can pay the difference
- You can cancel your application
- You can reapply
Click here to return to the Staff Benefits homepage