Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Staff Podiatry Service
Taking care of your feet is essential. Podiatrists are health care professionals who have been trained to prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet. They also prevent and correct deformity, keep people mobile and active, relieve pain and treat infections. Staff Benefits have set up a podiatry service with three companies and these treatments are (subsidised) from the Staff Lottery Fund. Contact your chosen specialist to get their prices
How it works
- When booking that you say you are booking for a NHS subsidised treatment
- Take your valid Trust ID on the day.Treatment will not be provided without your valid ID badge.
- Pay for the treatment on the day.
- Complete any forms required to claime the subsidised treatment
Please Note: Staff Can only claim one session per month
York Foot Clinic
Address: 289 Hull Road, York, YO10 3LB
Contact: 01904 438444
Website: Click here to visit York Foot Clinic's website
York Podiatry Ltd
Address: 10 Boroughbridge Rd, York YO26 5RU
Contact: 01904 789763
Address: 12 Park Street, Selby, YO8 4PW
Contact: 01757 704747
Website: Click here to visit York Podiatry's website
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page