Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Staff Benefits Grants
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Staff Benefits offer grants funded by our very own Staff Lottery! You can use a grant to receive funding towards a new physical activity or weight management group you may be interested in.
Weight Management Grant
Get £25 towards a quick start membership with any weight management group. After joining and paying for the 6 week weight management course complete the Staff Lottery Grant form and send to Staff Benefits. This grant can be used with weight management groups such as Slimming World, The Fast 800 and Weight Watchers.
Physical Activity Grant
An individual grant towards the costs of starting a physical activity such as running, walking, swimming, fitness classes,gyms & courses. Funding can be awarded for equipment or fees up to £25.
To apply for a grant
Download our grant application form here. Once completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and full criteria, please contact the Staff Benefits team by emailing email@example.com or call 01904 721170 (York office)/ 01723 385262 (Scarborough office)
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page