In this section
Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Subsidised Complementary Therapies
Staff Benefits have arranged for several companies to offer staff subsidised treatment. They are subsidised by £9 per session from the Staff Lottery Fund.
How it works:
- Contact a company listed below directly to book an appointment, and let them know that you are an NHS employee when booking.
- When attending the appointment a current NHS ID badge will need to be shown to obtain the discount price.
- You will be asked to sign a form to enable the company to claim its subsidy back from Staff Benefits.
- You will have to pay your share of the cost directly to the company when you attend.
- Staff who do no attend booked appointments or cancel at short notice, may be liable for the cost of their missed session.
- Please check with each individual company for their terms and conditions.
Please Note: Staff Can only claim one session per month.
26 Hopgrove Lane South York, 01904 413331
Back, neck & shoulder massage £23
Full Body Massage £46
Mount Vale Drive, York
1 hour De-stress Massage or Bespoke Facial for £36
Book via the link below or call 01904 629121
Booking link - https://www.fresha.com/the-loft-8wgxfrvl/booking/staff
York House Beauty Clinic
1 Roscoe St, Scarborough Tel: 01723 354880
Full Body Massage
Essentials Holistic Therapies
1st Floor, 42 Huntriss Row Scarborough. 01723 362718
£21 choose one of the following:
- Full body massage including Swedish, Holistic, Use of Hot Stones,
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Clinical Aromatherapy
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.