Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Subsidised Complementary Therapies
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Taking timeout to recharge is an important part of your self-care routine, it helps reduce stress and improve your overall health. Staff Benefits subsidise several complimentary treatments that you can take advantage of to help toward your self-care routine. Each treatment is subsidised by £9. Contact the company directly to book your treatment and make sure you take your ID and let them know you are NHS staff when booking.
How it works:
- Contact a company listed below directly to book an appointment, and let them know that you are an NHS employee when booking.
- When attending the appointment a current NHS ID badge will need to be shown to obtain the discount price.
- You will be asked to sign a form to enable the company to claim its subsidy back from Staff Benefits.
- You will have to pay your share of the cost directly to the company when you attend.
- Staff who do no attend booked appointments or cancel at short notice, may be liable for the cost of their missed session.
- Please check with each individual company for their terms and conditions.
Please Note: Staff Can only claim one session per month.
Address: 26 Hopgrove Lane South York
Contact: 01904 413331
- Back, neck & shoulder massage -£23
- Full Body Massage -£46
- Reflexology -£31
Address: Mount Vale Drive, York
Contact: 01904 629121 or click here to book online
- One hour De-stress Massage or Bespoke Facial -£36
York House Beauty Clinic
Address: 1 Roscoe St, Scarborough
Contact: 01723 354880
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page