Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Christmas Market Stall Application Form
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
If you are interested in having a stall at one of our 2023 Christmas Markets, please complete the form below:
Applications for both events are now closed
Terms and Conditions
- This event is free for stall holders, there is no charge.
- Stall holder applications will be open from 12pm Tuesday 31st October until Tuesday 7th November 2023. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Applying for a stall does not guarantee you a place at either Christmas Market. Staff Benefits will email successful applicants by Friday 10th November 2023 to offer a place.
- Stall holders must commit to the entire event, stalls must be ready by 10am and cannot be taken down until 2pm.
- We cannot guarantee free parking at this event, further details will be shared will successful applicants nearer the time.
- Staff Benefits will provide stall holders with a table.
- When applying for a place in our Christmas Markets, please email us some example images of what your stall will be offering. Images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .Only email us once you have completed the form. Please add your name into the email subject. Applications without supporting images will not be considered
Click here to return to the 'Christmas with Staff Benefits' page