Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Citizens Advice Drop In Sessions
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Staff Benefits are pleased to announce that Citizens Advice will be holding drop in sessions for staff at York, Scarborough, Bridlington, Selby, Malton and Hull Hospitals!
Do you need help or advice with debt and money, benefits, housing, law and courts, immigration, health, work, consumer or something else? Visit one of our Citizens Advice Drop in sessions, completely free for Trust staff to use. Simply turn up with any supporting documentation relevant to what your wanting to discuss for a one to one session.
Click the site below for the dates and times of each drop in session.
Click here to return to the 'Personal Finance' page