In this section
Click here to become a member of our Trust
As a Trust Member we would like to invite you to a range of events exclusive to you. Please click on the links below for more information and to book your place. If you're not currently a member of our Trust you can join to take part in these events, complete our online membership form.
Book onto an event
End of Life Care Seminar
Death and dying are inevitable. Palliative and end of life care must be our priority.
The quality and accessibility of this care will affect all of us and it must be made consistently better for all of us. The needs of people of all ages who are living with dying, death and bereavement, their families, carers and communities must be addressed, taking into account their priorities, preferences and wishes.
We have arranged an online session for our members on 19 May at 1.00pm which will be an opportunity to discuss the challenges end of life care presents to us all. The aim will be to share how end of life care at our Trust is delivered and the learning we are striving to achieve.
This will be approached through case study presentations and an opportunity to talk openly about the difficulties faced around the subject of:
- Recognising when patients are deteriorating
- Communicating effectively
- Involving those people who are important
- Providing a clear plan.
To book your place, please complete the form below.
- Dropping the struggle with stress
- Sustainability, Carbon Reduction and Sustainable Travel Plans
- The role of the Freedom to Speak up/Safer Working Guardian
- End of Life Care
- Research and why we do it
- Home First event
- New Energy Centre
- New diagnostic centre
- Preparing for major surgery
- Scarborough Hospital Estate Development
- Trust sustainability, carbon reduction & sustainable travel plans
- New endoscopy unit at York Hospital Tour
- Diabetes Type 2 seminars
- Mental Health Wellbeing (virtual seminar)
- Community Paediatrics (virtual seminar)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (virtual seminar)
- Organ Donation - get the facts (virtual seminar)