In this section
Specialist patient leaflets
- Breast Care Specialist Nursing - Information for patients with breast cancer
- Breast Surgery - Discharge information for patients, relatives and carers
- The Breast Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) - Information about the MDT
- Ductal Carcinoma in situ (DCIS) - Follow-up information for patients
- Micro-pigmentation to the nipple/areola - Information for patients. relatives and carers
- Taking Tamoxifen and other hormonal treatments after breast cancer - mixed feelings? - Information for patients, relatives and carers
Facebook support groups
Breast Cancer Support Group Scarborough and Ryedale
This is a closed Facebook group and only for men and women who have had a primary breast cancer diagnosis. It runs alongside the quarterly meetings held in the Friends Meeting House in Scarborough. It is a safe place where you can gain support, access local services and offer others wise words and kindness.
Living with Breast Cancer Support Group Scarborough and Ryedale
This is a closed group and only for men and women who have had a secondary breast cancer diagnosis. It is designed to offer you a private, safe place to be able to ask questions, share experiences and gain reassurance whenever you need. It is a closed group, so no-one outside of the group can see that you are a member or view your posts. We hope you find it a source of strength and comfort.