In this section
Occupational Therapy Resources
Useful documents produced by our occupational therapy team to give practical guidance you can practice at home.
Please click on a document title below to open and download the information:
- Focus on energy management - an overview of energy management
- Daily activity diary - a grid you can complete of daily activities you must do and the activities you'd like to do
- Macmillan fatigue diary - an example from the Macmillan website of a fatigue diary you may want to keep and track your level of fatigue
- Focus on prioritising - an overview of managing your priorities
- Evaluating priorities - how best to evaluate priorities to plan how best to use your energy
- Roles that are important to me - a grid of example roles which you can consider if you already do them, would like to do them and how important they are to you using a number scale.
- Focus on pacing - an overview of pacing yourself to be able to build up your activity levels gradually
- Activities into smaller tasks - questions you can complete to break down your tasks into smaller items
- Actual day Vs Ideal day - a grid you can complete of what happened hour by hour in your day, while also noting what your ideal day would have looked like