In this section
Where is this service provided?
- The York Hospital
- Scarborough Hospital
- Easingwold Renal Satellite Unit
- Harrogate Renal Satellite Unit
- Selby Memorial Hospital Self Care Dialysis Unit
To find out more about the services that renal medicine provide, please click here.
For more information please contact renal administration on 01904 725375, or click here to meet the team.
Where to find us
- York Hospital: ground floor, end of physiotherapy corridor, Wigginton Road, York YO31 8HE
- Ward 33, York Hospital (Inpatient base and Peritoneal Dialysis Office): 3rd floor medical block, Wigginton Road, York YO31 8HE
- Harrogate Renal Satellite Unit: ‘Heatherdene’, Lancaster Park Road, Harrogate HG2 7SX
- Easingwold Renal Satellite Unit: Acorn Court, Church Avenue, Easingwold YO61 3HD
- Selby Self Care Unit: ground floor, New Selby War Memorial Hospital, Doncaster Road, Selby YO8 9BX
- Scarborough Renal Satellite Unit: Scarborough General Hospital, Woodlands Drive, Scarborough YO12 6QL
Information to help you
- Work and Kidney Failure
- Living with Kidney Failure
- A carer’s guide to living with kidney failure
- NKF Kidney Patient Charity
- Kidney Patient Guide
- British Kidney Patient Association
- Yorkshire and the Humber, Sharing Haemodialysis Care
- Flu Vaccinations
- Conservative Care Advice for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- Your Medicines and Your Kidneys
- Renal Community newsletter
Wellbeing Month June 2018
As you may already have seen from the renal newsletter, we are holding a wellbeing month in June, with taster sessions for a number of activities including yoga, mindfulness, art, pet therapy, fatigue management, relaxation and tai chi. There will also be a drop-in session by York Carers Centre, and our renal social workers will be available to give advice on any matters relating to benefits and employment.
These sessions are open to all renal patients and their carers and are free to attend.
Please see the links to the supporting information below; we shall be delighted to see you at some point in June at one or several of our sessions!
Dr Paul Laboi, Vicky Pursey renal physio, Beate Riedel renal psychology lead, Suzanne Runacres and Margaret Eyre renal social workers and Louise Wells lead renal dietitian.
We are encouraging all of our patients within Renal Services at York Teaching Hospital to complete a short questionnaire, so we can find out your opinion on a range of matters. This will provide feedback and guidance to help us develop your service.
To take part in the short survey please click here to be taken to a Survey Monkey survey (opens in new window).