Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Each year, Staff Benefits host a competition where the selected twelve winners feature in the following years desk calendar. The competition gives staff a chance to showcase their fabulous photography skills and the desk calendars are then handed out to employees of the Trust for free!
The competition opens early during August each year for around four weeks, where we announce the details of our chosen theme.
All entries are considered by a panel of judges, which is comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the Staff Benefits calendar.
2023 Calendar Competition
The 2023 Desk Calendar Competition has now closed.
2023 Desk calendars are now available via the Staff Shops, or email email@example.com to have one posted to you
Previous winning calendar entries:
|2022 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2021 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2020 Desk Calendar winning entries