Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Menopause Awareness Week
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Thank you to everyone who attended October's Menopause Week 2022!
For Menopause support please see the below documents:
Click here to download the Staff Benefits Supporting Newsletter
Click here to download the Homeopathy & Remedies for Menopause leaflet
Click here to download the Pelvic Health leaflet
Click here to view the Menopause Festival 2022 recordings on YouTube
For further information, please contact the Wellbeing Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the Wellbeing section of the Staff Room online
Menopause Week October 2023
Please check back nearer the time for more information, event dates and times.
Click here to return to the 'Events' page