In this section
- Our area
- About us
- Other opportunities
- Information for applicants
- Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
- Procurement and Suppliers
York - Workplace Seated Massage
A 20 minute session for £5.00 for staff
(this therapy is subsidised by Staff Benefits).
This treatment is suitable for most people, with the exception of ladies who are pregnant or who are trying to conceive.
To book your appointment click here.
- An enlivening, relaxing refreshing seated massage done over clothes in a specially designed chair
- It targets the main areas of tension – shoulders, neck, head, back, arms and hands.
- It releases muscle tension in these areas and also stretches cramped tendons and ligaments, eases stress and balances energy in the body
- There is a minimum interruption to your day. Return to work immediately feeling relaxed and more focused ready to face the rest of the day.
Scarborough - Sports Massage
The Scarborough Sports Massage Clinic is offering staff a 20 minute massage session for £5.00.
The sessions take place monthly in Woodlands House, Scarborough Hospital.
To book please ring Christian on 07454 963890 or visit his Facebook page.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.