- Our area
- About us
- Other opportunities
- Information for applicants
- Practice Education Team
- Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Total Rewards Statement (TRS)
Have you ever wondered what the total value of your salary and benefits package as a Trust employee is worth?
Your Total Rewards Statement provides details of your salary and pension contributions (if you are a member of the pension scheme). It will also show you how much the Trust contributed to your pension pot in the same period.
It also includes details of some of the other benefits the Trust offers you and examples of how much these benefits could save you if you use them.
The Trust aims to reward staff for their continued contribution by providing a diverse range of benefits, including:
- Buying and selling annual leave scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle scheme
- The NHS car lease scheme
- Home technology scheme
- Corporate gym memberships
- Health cash plans
- Complementary therapies
- Staff Lottery
- The Gift Box scheme
- Staff shops
- Retail discounts
- Travel and transport discounts
- Discounts on days out
- Enhanced maternity pay (eligibility conditions apply)
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
For further guidance please contact the HR Support Team on 01904 725312 or 01723 385247.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.