- Our area
- About us
- Other opportunities
- Information for applicants
- Practice Education Team
- Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
The Home Technology and SmartPhone Scheme provided by Let’s Connect is designed to make it easier for staff to have the latest computing technology to use in their home.
The scheme is intended as a benefit to all permanent staff who wish to have access to a range of electronic equipment for their own use and their families. It provides staff with the opportunity to obtain leading makes of computers, tablets, smartphones as well as smart TVs with significant savings off manufactures’ RRP. They don’t do credit checks and no deposit is required.
The scheme is convenient and affordable with a fixed reduction to salary over a period of either 24 months for smartphones and 36 months for home technology with a saving on tax and national insurance.
The range of products include:
- iPad, iPad mini and Apple Macs including iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- A range of full HD and 3D Smart TVs from Samsung
- Laptop and desktop computers from HP and Samsung
- Smartphones from Apple, Blackberry, HTC, Nokia and Samsung with tariffs to suit all budgets
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.