- Our area
- About us
- Other opportunities
- Information for applicants
- Practice Education Team
- Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
The Wellbeing Team is part of the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Service. The focus of the team is to support the promotion of healthy lifestyle choices. It is about enabling people to take control over, and to improve, their health by being able to adopt a healthy lifestyle to live and work well into older age.
The team aims to do this through:
- Communication - raising awareness of healthy behaviours eg, fairs, newsletter, media campaigns
- Education - empowering behaviour change and actions through increased knowledge including education strategies, courses, training and support groups
- Policy - contributing to policies that encourage healthy decision making within the Trust
- Environment - supporting structures to make healthy decisions more readily available.
You can contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.