Attending your consultation from anywhere
We are offering video consultations to some patients who have been identified by their healthcare professional as someone who may be suitable for this type of appointment.
Video consultations allow patients to consult with their clinician remotely through a video feed on their devices, including phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. The technology offers greater choice and flexibility for patients for some of their appointments and reduces the need to travel.
How to use 'Attend Anywhere'
If you are using the video consultations for the first time we would recommend watching this video which will give you an idea of how your video consultation will work.
What do I need?
- You can use Attend Anywhere on any PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- You will need a web-camera, speakers and microphone - these are often built into laptops or mobile devices
- A good connection to the internet: If you can watch a video online (e.g. YouTube) you can make a video call
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed during the consultation
- You will need to use one of the following web browsers:
Please note, 'Attend Anywhere' will not work with Internet Explorer.
Am I ready to make video calls?
You can test your equipment in advance by clicking the button below.
For more information about technical requirements, please click here.
Once you are ready, please click on the relevant speciality for your appointment.