In this section
Pain in your elbow can be caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and soft tissue injuries.
There are a number of different procedures that can be carried out to deal with painful elbow conditions, many through keyhole surgery. Elbow surgery is undertaken at our York and Bridlington sites.
If you damage your elbow in an accident and require emergency surgery to your elbow, this will take place in our trauma centres at York and Scarborough.
Patient information downloads
For further information or advice please contact the following:
York: 01904 726627
East Coast: 01723 385271 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coronoid process no follow up
- Coronoid process with follow up
- Elbow dislocation and fracture with follow up
- Elbow dislocation with follow up
- Lateral epicondyle no follow up
- Occult Proximal radius no follow up
- Possible distal Biceps tendon injury
- Possible LHB injury with FU
- Proximal radius no follow up
- Proximal radius with follow up (very rarely used)
- Proximal radius x-ray and VFC RV
- Soft tissue elbow injury
For more information about elbow and arm pain click here