Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Staff Podiatry Service
Taking care of your feet is essential. Podiatrists are health care professionals who have been trained to prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet. They also prevent and correct deformity, keep people mobile and active, relieve pain and treat infections. Staff Benefits have set up a podiatry service with two companies and these treatments are subsidised by £11 each from the Staff Lottery Fund. Contact your chosen specialist below to get their prices.
How it works:
- Contact a company listed below directly to book an appointment, and let them know that you are an NHS employee when booking.
- When attending the appointment a current/ in date NHS ID badge must be shown to obtain the discount price.
- You will be asked to sign a form to enable the company to claim its subsidy back from Staff Benefits.
- You will have to pay your share of the cost directly to the company when you attend.
- Staff who do no attend booked appointments or cancel at short notice, may be liable for the cost of their missed session.
- Please check with each individual company for their terms and conditions.
Important Information to read before attending:
- Staff must show their Trust ID badge at every session (smart cards/ GMC cards and wage slips will not be accepted)
- Staff can only claim one session per month
- This service is only available to York and Scarborough Trust/ Facilities Management LLP employees.
York Foot Clinic
Address: 289 Hull Road, York, YO10 3LB
Contact: 01904 438444
Website: Click here to visit York Foot Clinic's website
York Podiatry Ltd
Prices as of 1st May 2023 (prices are inclusive if £11 subsidy from Staff Benefits)
NHS New Patient appointment - £37
NHS Routine - £26
NHS Biomechanical assessment with Gait analysis - £93
NHS Bio Review - £21
Please inform York Podiatry you are Trust Staff when booking and show your ID badge prior to your treatment on the day
Address: 10 Boroughbridge Rd, York YO26 5RU
Contact: 01904 789763
Address: 12 Park Street, Selby, YO8 4PW
Contact: 01757 704747
Website: Click here to visit York Podiatry's website
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page