Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Staff Benefits Committee
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Staff Benefits Committee comprises of staff representatives who provide a representation of the views of staff in relation to the flexible and voluntary benefits offered to staff. They meet bi-monthly to discuss and implement new, existing and future proposals and projects.
The responsibilities of the committee are to:
- Identify what staff would like in a staff benefits package
- Consider and agree on the development of new proposals for staff benefits
- Consider and contribute to the implementation and communication of new or revised staff benefits
- Consider and agree on prizes for the staff lottery
- Ensure the staff benefits package meets the evolving need of today’s staff and is diverse and flexible to meet differing needs and generations
- Consider and agree or decline funding from staff benefits monies for staff projects/grants/requests up to a specified value. The value and criteria will be determined at the beginning of each financial year.
- Review staff benefits data to assess uptake and help inform the way forward
- Evaluate current staff benefit schemes to ensure they are cost effective and still meet the needs of staff
- Assist in the organisation of the annual benefits and wellbeing fairs
If you are interested in being part of this group please contact Staff Benefits on 01904 721170 or email@example.com
We are always happy for new members to join us. You do not need to attend every meeting throughout the year.
Click here to return to the 'Your Staff Benefits' page