Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Medical accommodation form
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Please note: This service is not offered by Staff Benefits, if you have any querys please contact the Facilities Helpdesk team on firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a booking request form only and does not guarantee the availability of hospital residential accommodation for you. The Trust has a limited number of residential options for employees and cannot accommodate every request. To be eligible for consideration for residential accommodation you must have received a formal offer of employment (NHS contract). In your communication with our teams please ensure that your treatment of staff is always in line with the Trust's values & behavioural framework.
Please complete all details where possible.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.