Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Cycle to work Scheme
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The Trust offers staff the chance to purchase cycles through a salary sacrifice scheme.
The scheme allows you to make Tax and National Insurance savings on the purchase of a bike and accessories for travelling to work. The scheme is facilitated by Halfords but there are many independent shops on the scheme.
Please note: The scheme is capped at £3000. The scheme is over 12 months
Click here for help finding independent shops
Click here to check out the amazing bundles available from Halfords
How it works -Step by Step:
- Choose Value -You need to know how much you'd like to apply for before you start making your Cycle2Work application. Browse online or in-store to get an idea for your budget. Don't forget to use the Savings Calculator to see exactly how much you'll pay! (You must set the calculator to 12 months)
- Sign Up -Once you have your budget, sign up at www.cycle2work.ifo using your name, email address and employer code: YTHNHSC2W
- Verification -You should receive an email asking you to confirm your email address and request a verification code. You'll receive this code by email and can use it to log in and view your application at any time.
- Complete Application -Use your verification code to log in and finish off your application, agree to your hire agreement and agree to salary sacrifice.
- Approval -Your application will now be sent off to your employer and someone within your organisation will either approve, reject or refer your application
- Receive LoC -Your application has now been approved! You will receive your Letter of Collection by email -along with all the exclusive benefits you get for being a Cycle2Work Customer!
- Redemption -Redeem your bike and accessories in-store or online at Halfords, Tredz or one of the Independent bike shops we work with. All you need to do iss present your LoC and ID at the till -either print it off or show your LoC on your phone! Prefer to shop online? Redeem at www.tredz.co.uk or www.halfords.com for Click and Collect in-store
How to sign up:
To sign up visit www.cycle2work.info and use code: YTHNHSC2W
If you need any help with your application, just get in touch with the Customer Experience Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0345 504 6444
There is a strict 14 day cooling off period, during this time if you choose not to go a head with the scheme as long as you contact Cycle2work scheme and payroll you can cancel without any issues. Any time after these 14 days you may be liable for the cost of the voucher.
The application process usually takes up to 10 working days.
Click here to return to the Staff Benefits homepage