Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
2022 Calendar Competition
This competition has now ended and the winners have been chosen!
Check back soon for the Desk Calendar 2022 release date and how you can get your hands on one!
2023 Calendar Competition
More information on the 2023 Desk Calendar Competition open dates, the brief and how you can enter will be released in June/ July 2022.
Previous winning calendar entries:
|2021 Desk Calendar winning entries
|2020 Desk Calendar winning entries
Click here to return to the 'Events' page