Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Staff Benefits 2022 Opens 5th July 2021
Staff Benefits 2022 Calendar Competition
The Staff Benefits Calendar Competition is back! Throughout the pandemic we’ve all been thankful for the little things that have kept us going. Whether it be your pet in the corner of your home office, the view on your daily walk, a new hobby you’ve started or a treat you have enjoyed with your colleagues - we want to see it.
All entries will be considered by a panel of judges, which will be comprised of members of the Staff Benefits Committee. The panel will select 12 winners, one for each month of the 2022 Staff Benefits calendar. All entries will be saved in an image bank for use by the Arts and Staff Benefits teams and posted on the Trust’s social media throughout 2022.
How to Enter
- Decide on your view and get snapping, drawing or painting!
- Photograph/scan your view following the guidelines below:
- Use portrait orientation
- Ensure the best possible quality/highest resolution
- Save the photo as your name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org in jpg format.
Note: We may need to re-photograph drawings or paintings to ensure best quality printing. Please keep hold of originals until winners have been announced.
- Complete an application form and submit your image to the Staff Benefits Team either by email or send on a memory stick.
- One entry per person
- Your image may be cropped to different proportions to fit the calendar but retain the portrait format
- Results will be announced later in the year.
Competition opens: 5th July
Competition closes: 6th August
For more information contact the Staff Benefits Team:
email@example.com or 01723 385262
For more information contact the Staff Benefits Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01723 385262
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.