Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
Houses, Gardens and Parkland
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Treat yourself and the family to a fabulous day out!
We all deserve a well earned time out filled with fun, adventure and excitement. Check out some of the amazing discounts available from our partners below.
- Please take your ID badge on the day as proof of your NHS employment.
- This page is under construction as of May 2022, offers below may no longer be valid. If the offer you want is no longer accepted please email email@example.com
Click here to return to the 'Days and Nights out' page