Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Get money back towards your routine health treatments with a Simplyhealth Plan. From money back on prescriptions glasses and dental fillings, to all round body maintenance such as physio and chiropody. We’ve got you covered from head to toe starting from £13.43 a month.
For more information, click here to visit our dedicated Simply Health webpage
The Trust will pay for an eyesight test requested by an employee who is classified as a display screen equipment (DSE) user and where it is reasonable to consider that their eyesight may be affected by using a visual display unit (VDU).The eyesight test must be carried out by a suitably qualified person, for example, an optician. The Trust expects that employees will make all reasonable attempts to obtain a free eyesight test or a low cost option. If the optician report finds the requirement for vision correction related to the use of display units, the Trust has an obligation to reimburse the costs of any special corrective lenses up to the value of £50. Reimbursement is via directorate budget and therefore employees must liaise directly with their managers in regards to this process.
*This benefit is not affiliated with Staff Benefits, please speak to your manager directly for more information.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Spectrum.Life Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offers free 24 hour counselling wellbeing support to all employees.
Our EAP offers free 24 hour advice and counselling, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Please call: 0808 196 2016.
Issues include: family matters, stress and anxiety, relationship issues, domestic abuse, bereavement, family care, debt and financial issues, tax information, housing concerns, medical information, consumer issues, legal advice, drug and alcohol issues, gambling issues, retirement, and manager advice.
The Spectrum Life app can be downloaded from the Apple app store or Google Play store.
Click here to return to the 'Health and Beauty' page