Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Unfortunately Childcare Vouchers are no longer available to sign up for
If you are already in the scheme, you can manage your vouchers online at www.childcarevouchers.co.uk
Please click here for salary sacrifice information
Anyone looking to get other help with childcare costs, find out your options and apply for tax free savings. Whether you have toddlers or teens, you could get support. Click here for Government help with childcare costs.
Family Information Service
Talk to us about making your childcare cheaper
York’s Family Information Service (FIS) is urging parents to get in touch to talk about ways to cut their childcare bill.
Childcare is one of the largest single costs that many families face. There are lots of different ways of saving money on childcare, but it can be confusing to work out what’s best for your family. City of York Council’s FIS can talk through the options with you and help you decide what’s right for you. Options include free childcare for two year olds, working tax credits and employer childcare vouchers.
For more information contact the Family Information Service on 01904 554444, email email@example.com or click here to visit their website
Click here to return to the 'Kids Corner' page