Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
As a employee of York and Scarborough Trust, you are entitled to some fabulous discounts on local bus travel.
Each of the companies listed below offer NHS discount, please scroll to the company you wish to use and read how to access your discounted ticket!
East Yorkshire Bus Company (Scarborough area only)
East Yorkshire offer a weekly bus ticket subsided by the Trust for only £10! (For use in the Scarborough area only)
To purchase a ticket, please visit the Scarborough Staff Shop (Please present your ID badge at the till)
First Bus offer NHS Staff a reduced monthly ticket! The ticket is purchased via their app and paid for monthly by direct debit
To take advantage of this offer, please visit the York Staff Shop or email Staff.Shop@york.nhs.uk and request a one time commuter code!
Arriva have teamed together with the Trust to offer savings for Staff on local Arriva Bus Travel! For more information, or to join please visit their website
Click here to join the Arriva Travel Club
Transdev Commuter Club
All employees can now get a 10% discount on 28-day mobile tickets and access to new 12 journey bundles! Ideal if you’re working part-time or just want to use the bus a few days a week. To claim your discounted tickets, download the Transdev Go app and look for Commuter Club in the tickets section. When you buy your first 28-day ticket you’ll be asked to send proof of your employment to
Click here to return to the 'Travel and Transport' page