In this section
- The Garage Layerthorpe 10% discount T's and C's apply
- Get Cycling - 10% discount on bikes, parts and accessories (excluding Cyclescheme sales and Pashley bikes)
- Fleetways Taxis - 10% discount
- Yorkcars - 10% discount only when booked through the reservation office. 01904 765765
LDC Driving School Instructor Clark Ward is offering a package of your first 5 lessons for £99. This offer is also available to family members of staff so if you’ve got children who are planning on learning to drive they get this offer too! You just need to show your ID badge! -07867124463
Betta Motoring are now offering a 10% discount. Simply quote NHS when booking.
Wheel Repairs Yorkshire - 10% discount. Simply quote NHS when booking.
- Xpert Driving - NHS offer is £27 per hour or £250 for 10 hrs
- Marshall Honda York - save up to 21% Honda House, Great North Way, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6RB
Rosie O’Connor or Gareth Fowler for further details on 01904 529200 Rosie.OConnor@Marshall.co.uk or Gareth.Fowler@Marshall.co.uk
- Gladstone Garage 10% Discount on all garage services and tyres.
- York Cars 10% discount. Download the app and use code Staff10 or call the office and tell them you are NHS staff
Londesborough Motor Services 10% discount on servicing, mechanical repairs, MOT £28 tyre repairs £10. We can also collect and return your vehicle to your workplace. Quote "NHS Staff Member" when booking and take your ID badge with you.
Joe Moon Driving. Driving lessons available in Scarborough and surrounding areas. Limited spaces available on evenings and weekends. 1 hour lessons £25. 2 hour lessons £45. Block of 10 lessons £220. Gift certificates now available. Free access to theory test Pro. 10% NHS DISCOUNT
Call or text on 07867423843 or message the page for more details
The link to Affinity is https://www.acvm.com/personal-leasing/affinity/
The Affinity code your employees should use is - yorkt1101
Lookers Leasing more information here
Looking for a different kind of car lease? One which makes driving a worry free experience and lets you choose the car you want even down to the colour and spec? Then you’ve come to the right place.
A Lookers Lease Full Service Personal Contract is designed to provide an all inclusive way to drive a new car with no hidden costs and a low initial payment. In fact, the initial payment is your first months rental, only due after you’ve had the car for 15 days!
Your rental includes full maintenance, tyres, breakdown cover and road tax for the duration of your agreement, so you won’t have any big bills to worry about if something goes wrong.
As a public sector employee, you will also benefit from lower rental costs and no documentation fee to set up your finance. Visit www.publicsectorcars.co.uk for more information
Staff Liftshare Scheme
Looking to save money and make car parking easier on-site? Then this may be for you!
The Trust has entered into a partnership with Liftshare to encourage and increase car sharing for staff. The benefits of car-sharing include:
- Free to join
- Reduced travel costs
- Cutting congestion and pollution
- It’s a great way of networking, meeting new colleagues and making new friends
- Reducing parking problems
- Making journeys to work less stressful
- Flexibility – simply share when you can, even if it’s for one day a week!
- Can be used for commuting to work, or for inter-site travel during the working day
Staff who sign up and share journeys with a colleague will be able to park for free on site as long as they display two permits and park in the designated Liftshare bays.
At present Car Park A at York is designated for car sharers, whilst in Scarborough spaces have been established in the signed area opposite the visitor car park. The scheme will be rolled out Trust-wide in due course so staff who work at all sites will be able to access it.
A ‘guaranteed ride home scheme’ will be set up shortly, so staff will have the re-assurance of a ride home should their Liftshare partner need to depart earlier than planned.
You can join the scheme as long as you are eligible for a car park permit. Either offer a lift or request a lift – the more members that join the scheme, the more options will be available to share a journey!
- Scarborough only – staff must display two pay and display permits.
- To join the scheme you and your partner must be eligible for a car parking permit.
- Staff who use the Liftshare bays must join the Trust Liftshare scheme (see link below) so the Trust can monitor uptake.
- Two permits must be displayed on the dashboard once parked in the designated Liftshare bays.
- Liftshare bays operate on a first come, first served basis.
To sign up to the Trust Liftshare scheme visit: Liftshare
For further benefits about car-sharing visit: www.liftshare.com/uk/community/faqs
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.