In this section
- Get Cycling - 10% discount on bikes, parts and accessories (excluding Cyclescheme sales and Pashley bikes)
- Fleetways Taxis - 10% discount
- Yorkcars - 10% discount only when booked through the reservation office. 01904 765765
LDC Driving School Instructor Clark Ward is offering a package of your first 5 lessons for £99. This offer is also available to family members of staff so if you’ve got children who are planning on learning to drive they get this offer too! You just need to show your ID badge! -07867124463
Betta Motoring are now offering a 10% discount. Simply quote NHS when booking.
Wheel Repairs Yorkshire - 10% discount. Simply quote NHS when booking.
- Xpert Driving - NHS offer is £27 per hour or £250 for 10 hrs
- Marshall Honda York - save up to 21%
Honda House, Great North Way, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6RB
Rosie O’Connor or Gareth Fowler for further details on 01904 529200 Rosie.OConnor@Marshall.co.uk or Gareth.Fowler@Marshall.co.uk
Staff Liftshare Scheme
Looking to save money and make car parking easier on-site? Then this may be for you!
The Trust has entered into a partnership with Liftshare to encourage and increase car sharing for staff. The benefits of car-sharing include:
- Free to join
- Reduced travel costs
- Cutting congestion and pollution
- It’s a great way of networking, meeting new colleagues and making new friends
- Reducing parking problems
- Making journeys to work less stressful
- Flexibility – simply share when you can, even if it’s for one day a week!
- Can be used for commuting to work, or for inter-site travel during the working day
Staff who sign up and share journeys with a colleague will be able to park for free on site as long as they display two permits and park in the designated Liftshare bays.
At present Car Park A at York is designated for car sharers, whilst in Scarborough spaces have been established in the signed area opposite the visitor car park. The scheme will be rolled out Trust-wide in due course so staff who work at all sites will be able to access it.
A ‘guaranteed ride home scheme’ will be set up shortly, so staff will have the re-assurance of a ride home should their Liftshare partner need to depart earlier than planned.
You can join the scheme as long as you are eligible for a car park permit. Either offer a lift or request a lift – the more members that join the scheme, the more options will be available to share a journey!
- Scarborough only – staff must display two pay and display permits.
- To join the scheme you and your partner must be eligible for a car parking permit.
- Staff who use the Liftshare bays must join the Trust Liftshare scheme (see link below) so the Trust can monitor uptake.
- Two permits must be displayed on the dashboard once parked in the designated Liftshare bays.
- Liftshare bays operate on a first come, first served basis.
To sign up to the Trust Liftshare scheme visit: Liftshare
For further benefits about car-sharing visit: www.liftshare.com/uk/community/faqs
Click here to return to the main Staff Benefits menu.