Staff Benefits and Wellbeing
How to save the Staff Benefits and Wellbeing section to your home screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open this link.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
York - Workplace Seated Massage
A 20 minute session for £6.00 for staff
This treatment is suitable for most people, with the exception of ladies who are pregnant or who are trying to conceive.
To book your appointment click here.
- An enlivening, relaxing refreshing seated massage done over clothes in a specially designed chair
- It targets the main areas of tension – shoulders, neck, head, back, arms and hands.
- It releases muscle tension in these areas and also stretches cramped tendons and ligaments, eases stress and balances energy in the body
- There is a minimum interruption to your day. Return to work immediately feeling relaxed and more focused ready to face the rest of the day.
(this therapy is subsidised by Staff Benefits).